What Do We Repair?
Sunrise Computers can repair almost all makes and models of computers, both Windows and Apple. Our technicians are certified by Apple and receive up dated training constantly to ensure they can complete work on even the newest Apple devices. As an Apple Authorized Service Provider we can repair or facilitate the repair of your iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, AirPods, Apple Watch, or Beats.
Do You Need an Appointment?
We recommend you schedule an appointment to ensure the fastest service possible. Appointments are easy to schedule by either calling us or using the form at the bottom of this page. If you want to drop off your device for service we will enter your device into our service queue for the earliest appointment possible, but we want to make you aware this may increase the duration of service.
The Repair Process
- We ask that you please backup your device and turn off the “Find My” service before coming in for service. If you need assistance with backing up your device or turning off “Find My” please follow these directions.
- Contact us to determine the best course of action for the problem you are having with your device.
- Our sales associates will assist you in resolving the problem if possible or we will check it in for our apple authorized technicians to repair.
- Once it is determined that your device needs to be checked in for service our sales associates will collect your contact information so that we can maintain constant communication with you throughout the repair process.
- A diagnostic fee may also be collected depending on the warranty status of your device.
- If you have any questions please contact us at 717-267-1340, by email using the form below, or by coming into our store. We look forward to hearing from you.
All service provided by our technicians is in accordance with Apple’s strict guidelines for repair and will maintain any warranty you have on the device. If your device is outside of its warranty, we can still provide service, but pricing will vary compared to service performed under warranty. If you have any questions regarding warranty, please reference our breakdown of warranty status types below or call for clarification.
Types of Warranty
- Apple Limited Warranty: 1-year warranty which covers any defects from the factory.
- AppleCare+ (iPhones/iPads): Covers two incidents of accidental damage for 2 years.
- AppleCare+ (MacBook/iMac): Covers two incidents of accidental damage for 3 years