QSC TouchMix – 16
You don’t need a large, complicated mixer to achieve pro-quality live sound, and you don’t need to compromise on power for a simple design that’s easy for anyone to use. With the QSC TouchMix series of digital live sound mixers, you’ve got serious connectivity, routing, and effects processing in an intuitive design. QSC’s TouchMix is versatile enough to manage a wide range of medium- and small-format mixing tasks, while its touchscreen interface and built-in user help make it easy for almost anyone to use. If your goal is to have outstanding sound quality and extensive mix capabilities in the smallest form factor possible, you’ll be impressed with the QSC TouchMix series.
- 20 total inputs: 16 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
- Dedicated talkback mic input
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
- Ample monitor outputs (eight total) with 6 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR) and 2 stereo auxiliary mixes.
- The 2 stereo aux outputs can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
- Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
- Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ (four-band parametric EQ on stereo auxiliaries)
- Notch filters
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- A pitch correct processor is assignable to any input channel.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Great results and easy to use
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board Info system gives you instant access to the user manual.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 22 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
TouchMix for iPad
TouchMix Control is an app for iPad and iPad mini that provides wireless control via Wi-Fi of QSC TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers. TouchMix mixers are highly capable digital sound reinforcement mixers. You can learn more about TouchMix hardware at qsc.com. The TouchMix Control app closely follows the operational paradigm of the mixers and provides access to all digital mix parameters.